Friday, June 23, 2006

Brian Is Hot and so is Phil




















Anna ordered a used bible for a penny through Amazon and to
my delight I found scribbles between the front and back flaps that took me back
to the stone age. I thought of my best friends in elementary, middle and high school.
"Friends for ever" must been for girls because we called each other pally wally's.
"We'll always be pally wally's!" we shouted moving on to middle school.
Sadly we only met only once after college. I remembered he was into making
explosives so maybe it was a good thing.haha. Oh, the mischief this guy dragged me into.
I'm sure all you guys and gals have that special first pal. So this one is dedicated to
Mario Russo my first Pally Wally! Brian and Phil are damn lucky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is very cool!! Nice little story too!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mad Guru said...

I think you were a little harsh on Jessie, and Phil Miller's really not all that. hahaha!

Great faces and scarey reminisces!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Cholki said...

Alina and MG(return from the dead)
I wish I had my elementary yearbook
so I could've posted some funny picks. Maybe next time! Thanks for your comments guys!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home